Customer Safety During Covid-19
– We Wear Face-Coverings – We Sanitize our Hands After Every Visit
– We Even Ask Customers to Open Windows and Ventilate Work Areas.
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge
Showroom Associates & Installation Team – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program.
Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help the spread of the virus. Daily, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. Its important for their health and that of our customers.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to regular flooring-related training we are completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training as a team.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
We utilize cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses reinforcing our existing showroom cleaning procedures:
- High-Touch Items: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in high-touch items, with focus on product sections including product boards and samples as well as checkouts area.
- Public Spaces: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk and door handles.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
It is our privilege to serve you and your family and thank you for your trust. We remain committed to doing our very best to care for you, our team members and the community during this evolving situation. For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local Health Authority.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these statements, please feel free to give us a call at (910) 692-5500